❤ highlighting local groups that are doing amazing work for the community ❤
a volunteer-led organization, started by a group of restaurant industry professionals, tackling food insecurity in the wake of the Covid pandemic. goods & donations are collected 10am - 2pm daily in front of Old First Church in Park Slope (7th ave & Carroll st).
• donate to Brooklyn Relief Kitchen’s GoFundMe campaign
• host an off-site food drive through your organization, building, school, business, or individually, and Brooklyn Relief Kitchen can assist
• donate cash and/or items at the donation tent Tuesdays through Saturdays, 10am-2pm, in front of Old First Church.
• items needed include: canned tuna, fruit, & soup, pasta, rice, canned or dried beans, dried fruits & nuts, shelf-stable milk & juice, peanut butter, jelly, granola bars, oil, flour, sugar, paper towels, hand sanitizer, sanitizing wipes, dish soap, baby supplies (food, formula, wipes, diapers)
• volunteer capacity is limited due to covid, but you can still get in touch via email if you’re interested in volunteering
design by lily